We grow together. We are neighbors. We provide mutual benefits.
Sponsorships make Keep Evansville Beautiful’s Strategic Plan and individual programs and projects possible.
Greenscapes: work with KEB to select a site and invest in a major named landscape effort
Gateways: Regional entryway from Evansvlle Regional Airport and along US HWY 41.... art, landscaping, signage. All hands on deck are needed.
Education programs in recycling, civics and community problem-solving
Engaging more persons by sponsoring Flowers for Churches Campaign, Noah's Ark Stewardship, Cleanup kits, cirgarette Litter Prevention, Arbor Day and Earth Day awareness and "how to" be a tree or earth steward training. What are your ideas and dreams? Let's work together to move the region forward.
- Promotion of your business – setting yourselves apart for excellence and as a community supporter
- Alignment/Connection between your business and the respected, high-profile work of Keep Evansville Beautiful.
- Recognition by KEB’s board of directors, and in local media and government
- Repetition with even more exposures via the Annual Award Luncheon, and KEB newsletter, website, facebook and annual reports.
- Exposure, exposure, exposure… Press releases, media notices will be issued by KEB on program’s behalf.
- Results… with the delivery of tangible project data, reports, graphics and lasting, substantive community improvements.
- Confidence… from dealing with an efficient, result-oriented, dependable partner in KEB.
What KEB offers:
- Tangible results
- Prompt execution and excellent project implementation
- Reporting and frequent communication with your Media promotion and agency promotion
- Recognition for your partnership
- Extraordinary Sponsor and Roots to Grow sponsor recognition and award
- Your inclusion as one of our Strategic Plan alignments in the region
Contact our office at (812) 425-4461 for more information on becoming a sponsor